Get ready for Paris 2024
Welcome to the Sportarena, team Japan!
- // National and regional performance center of Swiss Triathlon and Swiss Aquatics
- // Close to Paris (1 h flight, 5 hours drive by car, 5 hours by train)
- // Same time zone as Paris
- // Situated in the heart of Switzerland, near Lucerne
- // Largest aquatic centre in central Switzerland
- // 50 meter olympic pool
- // 25 meter pool (depth: 5 m) for artistic swimming
- // Recovery and athletic area
- // 550 hotel rooms and 5 restaurants
- // Professional support for all your individual needs:
- The CAMPUS SURSEE sports arena is run by former professional triathlete Mathias Hecht. Born in Willisau, he is listed on the Swiss triathletes' list of the best athletes at Ironman distance, winner of Ironman St. George 2011 and Top 10 finisher at the Ironman Hawaii World Championships 2008. He was a member of the Swiss National Team for 16 years and holds a Master's degree in Sportmanagement. As head of the sports arena, he can now contribute all his knowledge and experience.
- Carla Stampfli has around 20 years of experience in competitive swimming. She has held several Swiss records and participated twelve times in European Championships, twice in World Championships and once in the Olympic Games. After her swimming career, she switched to triathlon, where she won an Ironman 70.3 race, among others. After her Master's degree in Milan, she completed the diploma course in journalism in Lucerne. Carla Stampfli is responsible for the swimming school.
For more details and concrete offers, please contact us:
Phone: +41 41 926 28 28